Friday, February 21, 2020

How to create YouTube channel I YouTube channel kaise banaye? Do you Know?

How to create a YouTube channel I YouTube channel kaise banaye? Do you Know?

Do you Know? is created this article, In this article, you going to know how to create youtube channel for Digital Marketing and Online Earning, we try to explain you what kind of precautions to be taken while creating a new youtube channel, this article will help you to create your youtube channel very easily and help you to start your online earning soon.



How to create YouTube channel

I want to talk about today is the choice when you're starting a YouTube channel to make videos either in Hindi or your native language. I'm just gonna take everyone that speaks Hindi as their native language out of this equation because this is not really a discussion that they have to think about so much. But you might still be interested in hearing a bit more about it. 

Youtube Channel Create watch video.




Free Guide: How to Use YouTube for Business

So for those of you don't know there's a little bit about the background of my Youtube channel. I was born in the Netherlands. I lived there until three and a half years ago. Dutch is my native language. I studied Hindi as a foreign language both in high school and then at university and I started my Youtube channel in the very first year of my degree. At that point, I would say my Hindi was fairly good. I don't think my accent was quite there, but I was pretty much on my way to being fluent, and I was doing almost all of my reading in Hindi. Obviously, all my reading for university would be in Hindi. 

How to Make a YouTube Channel

And because I started in 2012 there weren't that many Dutch YouTubers yet and everyone that I was watching was Hindi and that was the community I really wanted to be part of. Even Booktube wasn't a thing yet, but I just wanted to be a part of the type of wider, mostly American Youtube community. And so actually I started making videos in Hindi I didn't even think about it that much. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. I asked you on Twitter for your opinion on this topic and it will be featured in this video. And we'll start out with Nat, who sort of made the big point that I want to talk about, which is the choice between two things. And she says: "You want the universal reach, but you also want your native connection" I'm gonna sort of talk about both sides of it, I'm gonna start off with pros and cons of doing your channel in Hindi if it isn't your first language. The most obvious thing is that obviously, you'll have a really big reach. 

How to Create a YouTube Channel

So many people speak Hindi as their first language and then I feel like a lot more, probably I don't know, speak Hindi as a second language so your audience is huge. It means you have a chance to have a way bigger subscriber base, and also more opportunities to work with different companies and other cool things. And you get to be part of a way bigger community of Hindi-speaking YouTubers. There were two responses from you guys I really liked. One of them was Lea, and she or he sent"I'm German and that I make videos in Hindi. BookTube was almost non-existent in the German community when I started. And I also wanted to interact with people." then Giulia says"I'm Italian and make videos in Hindi because I read in Hindi and that I don't even think there is an ItalianBookTube community" which I don't know if it's true but if there is one it's probably quite small. Some other reasons why people might want to speak Hindi on their channels are quite cool. Like, within the Netherlands I desire Hindi is seen as cool. It's used in ads a lot of people will just use random phrases. And it will also really help you improve your Hindi. The fact that you're going through all the footage of you speaking a different language means that you'll automatically pick up on things you're doing wrong, and you'll improve. And I feel like for me, even just having to sit down and talking to a camera in a different language was so, so beneficial for me. 

Create a new YouTube channel using your Google account.

And obviously, this also works if you already speak Hindi, public speaking wisely it's really good if you're still perfecting your language skills then this is such a good way of doing it. And then, of course, there's also the reason that some people just talk about a topic that is somehow related to Hindi and works better in that language. Anette says: "I'm from Finland but I make videos in Hindi too think it comes more natural since I mostly read in Hindi" which was obviously the case for me as well and then finally there is Sofia who says: "I did mine (her channel) in Hindi even though my first language is Portuguese since I'm living in the UK and the audience reach is bigger" Now we're going to go to the other side and talk about some of the pros of speaking in your native language on your YouTube channel. And some of these are automatically the cons of speaking Hindi. To be honest, you're probably gonna be slightly more comfortable speaking in your native language. Alicia says that she switched to Spanish recently and her channel has grown a lot more and she feels more confident. And then there's Papalbina and she or he says: "I do not feel comfortable enough with my Hindi to undertake to talk in Hindi ahead of the camera about books" it's quite a big step, I think if you haven't spoken a lot of Hindi yet then this could be quite a big barrier and be honest, it can be tricky enough to get started on YouTube, to begin with obviously if you speak in your native language there is also a way better opportunity to connect with the YouTubecommunity within your country. However big or small it may be. And if it is small you can even be part of building it. There was a comment from someone who said "I think the communities for native languages tend to be more personal and closer as they are often smaller" With this comes also the opportunity to work with brands specifically in your country. The smaller the number of YouTubers the more chance there is to get to work with a company or brand. But at the same time the brands in that country might not quite be ready yet, or aware to work with YouTubers. And then finally a sort of con of, obviously, speaking your native language in videos is that there is a smaller audience available. 

How to make youtube channels

The Netherlands has 18 million people. There is not a lot of people outside of the Netherlands that speak DutchBut at the same time it also makes it easier to be at the top of your niche. I think there is quite a big Spanish-speakingBookTube community and I know that the Dutch one has been growing in the last year. And then, of course, there are also other options that include switching languages and using subtitles. And I know that Fran does like half Hindi and half her native language and I think she subtitles both to cater to both audiences. Those are some of the points that are part of this discussion. I've definitely in the past seen some YouTubers go from starting out in Hindi to going back to their native language because they just see that isn't quite working for them. I think maybe if I wasn't reading so many Hindi books and if I wasn't studying Hindi I might have stuck with Dutch. There are a lot of Dutch YouTubers that I watch and absolutely love. Obviously, I have now also moved to the UK so in the end, it was sort of the best decision. It will always be a tricky decision to make but of course, I would love to hear in the comments what your experiences are with this and how you feel about it. And if you have any favorite YouTubers in your native languages who potentially also provide Hindi.

No comments:

Post a Comment